Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Big Book of Blackjack by Arnold Snyder.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    And here's another one:

A Hispanic couple was sitting next to me, both playing very poorly. At one point, they looked over at my chips and one said to the other in Spanish, "He sure is lucky for a bad player..."
    That’s funny. I kind of get a kick out of it when people berate my playing as I’m watching them lose truckloads of money on the side bets and awful Playing decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Northbend View Post
    That’s funny. I kind of get a kick out of it when people berate my playing as I’m watching them lose truckloads of money on the side bets and awful Playing decisions.
    I do recall this snotty little shit - as you say - berate my playing - continually. It wasn’t lost on me that he was buying in every 10 minutes for $500.

It was time to rub it in - coloured up for 4K - he inquired, ahhh what’s your buy in - $500 I replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I do recall this snotty little shit - as you say - berate my playing - continually. It wasn’t lost on me that he was buying in every 10 minutes for $500.

It was time to rub it in - coloured up for 4K - he inquired, ahhh what’s your buy in - $500 I replied.
    Yeah, It’s always that guy who takes it upon himself to act as the table captain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12