Just started learning card counting this week, enjoying pushing the edge like I've been doing in poker past 6 years since I was 21. So I was wondering about the last time I played blackjack almost a year ago down in FL. I played a long session maybe 7-8 hours bc no good poker games at the time, bought in for around 5.5k and I've always known to press when the deck is hot but didn't realize until this week some of the small errors I've been making for such a long time by "playing by the book". I ran it up to around 15k and by the end of it because I was betting $300x3 and had three fours on one, split them all, doubled one, doubled another hand and had a nice $3k pull. Then a few hands later the pit boss/nice lady head of security told me I was too drunk to play (which definitely was almost true since I was probably 13+ drinks in) and was wondering if they did that because they weren't sure if I was counting or not. It kind of makes sense since they rarely tell someone to stop playing for being too drunk when they're down 10k+. Head of security was nice, walked me to the cashier and I thanked her for probably saving me money by not giving any of it back. Locked up a nice 10k win, probably tipped $500 throughout the night, called it a day and went back on the poker grind the rest of the week. Side notes: am not a crazy drunk in any sense, have been a professional degenerate in poker for a while