See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Card Counting System! (CAC2 + CAC2 Enhanced)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Thank you for your kind comments. With respect to your comments, I will accept your kind gift.

Our Province as well as our city are home to a large Ukrainian long term population. Given recent world events, we have also attracted a large Ukrainian influx of immigrants escaping the current carnage. I insist as follows :
    1. I have just read the last 4-5 posts of this thread to my wife
    2. She will research organizations supporting the living requirements of our new citizens
    3. Our ethnic approach encourages donations in multiples of $18. We will donate a “double chai” of $36 to the chosen organization. It will be in honour of Gramazeka.

We will almost certainly receive an acknowledgement card for this donation. I’ll upload once received. Please give our regards to Volodymyr.
    I paid for the full purchase of the system. You can get it from Norm.
    Regarding charity for refugees from Ukraine, give me a usdt wallet and I will quickly transfer the money to you.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Quote Originally Posted by Cacarulo View Post
    I had neglected to reply to this post. To clarify, Brett Harris began with an unbalanced system in "RC" mode, which performed exceptionally well (outperforming UBZII).
    Later, he made the decision to transition it to "TC" mode, resulting in an improvement in SCORE compared to its "RC" version.
    Essentially, the same consistently unbalanced system could be played in two different ways.

However, in the case of a system like CAC2, which is inherently "balanced" from the start, attempting to play it in "RC" mode is not viable.
    This isn't because it's impossible, but rather because the results obtained are extremely poor. In essence, all systems operating in "RC"
    mode MUST be intentionally unbalanced to justify playing them.

Sincerely,
    Cac
    I don't quite agree with you. Why can't I identify Red 7 as a modified Hi Lo? Real its easy... Or KO...

Blog Entries

He's saying you shouldn't play a balanced count in running mode, which is correct. If you change the tags, it's a different system.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    What are the new SCORES of your new enhanced methods ? Thanks
    The potential profit varies based on several factors, including your chosen method, the game's rules, and the indices you apply.
    Within the document's examples, you'll observe a fluctuation in SCORE ranging from 3% to 6%, but this figure may increase
    depending on the combinations you select. Clearly, a higher percentage equates to increased complexity.

Sincerely,
    Cac
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He's saying you shouldn't play a balanced count in running mode, which is correct. If you change the tags, it's a different system.
    You probably didn't understand my message. Please pay attention to how this crazy immigrant from Novosibirsk Russia (BRH) turned balanced systems into unbalanced ones and in this way achieved improvement of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramazeka View Post
    I don't quite agree with you. Why can't I identify Red 7 as a modified Hi Lo? Real its easy... Or KO...
    Indeed, Red 7 and KO are unbalanced systems, which means they can be played in both RC (Running Count) and TC (True Count) modes.
    For Red 7, there's TDR7 (True Counted Double Red Seven), and for KO, there's TKO (True Counted KO). TC versions are always superior to RC versions.

Sincerely,
    Cac

I especially like this for 2 decks.

You probably didn't understand my message. Please pay attention to how this crazy immigrant from Novosibirsk Russia (BRH) turned balanced systems into unbalanced ones and in this way achieved improvement of the system.
    I understand what you mean, but then we would be talking about a different system. If in Hi-Lo, you decide to make the seven worth one instead of zero, then we no longer have Hi-Lo but rather KO.

Sincerely,
    Cac

Please pay attention to how this crazy immigrant from Novosibirsk Russia (BRH)
    This phrase conveys my admiration ))

Quote Originally Posted by Cacarulo View Post
    I understand what you mean, but then we would be talking about a different system. If in Hi-Lo, you decide to make the seven worth one instead of zero, then we no longer have Hi-Lo but rather KO.

Sincerely,
    Cac
    Yes, of course. I suggested you create unbalance CAC 3, for 2 decks. ))

And regarding the use of the Ace side count and the choice of any of the methods, you must calculate and take into account such a moment as speed.

Sorry for my advice ))

And regarding the use of the Ace side count and the choice of any of the methods, you must calculate and take into account such a moment as speed.
    In this case, what matters is the speed of your mind in doing the calculations. That does not influence the speed of the game.

Sincerely,
    Cac

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast