See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Card Counting System! (CAC2 + CAC2 Enhanced)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I really respect your contributions to the BJ community and you know it. I am ready to pay double all your expenses for the purchase of this system. But in this case, specifically with Cacarulo, my request is to be a gentleman, respect other people’s work.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Quote Originally Posted by Gramazeka View Post
    I really respect your contributions to the BJ community and you know it. I am ready to pay double all your expenses for the purchase of this system. But in this case, specifically with Cacarulo, my request is to be a gentleman, respect other people’s work.
    Thank you for your kind comments. With respect to your comments, I will accept your kind gift.

Our Province as well as our city are home to a large Ukrainian long term population. Given recent world events, we have also attracted a large Ukrainian influx of immigrants escaping the current carnage. I insist as follows :
    1. I have just read the last 4-5 posts of this thread to my wife
    2. She will research organizations supporting the living requirements of our new citizens
    3. Our ethnic approach encourages donations in multiples of $18. We will donate a “double chai” of $36 to the chosen organization. It will be in honour of Gramazeka.

We will almost certainly receive an acknowledgement card for this donation. I’ll upload once received. Please give our regards to Volodymyr.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    If I may, I'd like to offer my endorsement of the techniques and methodologies that Cacarulo has described above. I was privileged to review all of the materials a short while ago and can vouch for the fact that, indeed, they deliver all that is advertised.

In particular, Cac's innovative and creative approach to side counting in general is an important contribution to the existing literature and should be appreciated by all players.

All the enhancements to SCORE are meticulously cataloged so that it's easy to tell just how much "bang for your buck" you'll get by using a single one of these strategies, or by layering one upon another, for the maximum return.

Cacarulo has become one of the most highly respected researchers in the blackjack community, and frankly, when he talks, I listen! So, if you've already seen the virtues of his CAC2 system and are ready to move on to the next level, this second phase is waiting for you to explore. You'll be glad you did!

Don
    Thank you, Don, for your kind words! I'm sure the new document will help improve profits in the game.
    After all, that's what it's all about, squeezing the game to the maximum.
    It's a pleasure to have you back on the forum.

Sincerely,
    Cac
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post

In particular, Cac's innovative and creative approach to side counting in general is an important contribution to the existing literature and should be appreciated by all players.

Don
    Does that mean that this "creative approach to side counting in general" could be explained to the masses without compromising the privacy of the CAC2 system ?
    If so, we (at least I) would be very interested to hear about it :-)
    G Man

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Thank you for your kind comments. With respect to your comments, I will accept your kind gift.
    Send me your crypto wallet address to my email. I'm interested in usdt/trc 20.

Send me your crypto wallet address to my email. I'm interested in usdt/trc 20.
    I have no idea what that is. Obviously I’m behind the times Why not just buy from site and advise Norm to email it to
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Does that mean that this "creative approach to side counting in general" could be explained to the masses without compromising the privacy of the CAC2 system ?
    If so, we (at least I) would be very interested to hear about it :-)
    Exactly, acquiring this document DOES NOT compromise the privacy of CAC2. In it, 5 techniques are explained, 2 of which could be easily adapted to other systems.
    The other 3 are specific for use with CAC2 and would not directly serve you for other systems. However, if one understands the concept, certain modifications could be made.

Sincerely,
    Cac

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I have no idea what that is.
    Find an opportunity to accept cryptocurrency. I'll give you $400.

Find an opportunity to accept cryptocurrency. I'll give you $400.
    One of my boys knows a bit about crypto. I’ll get him to help me out. In any event, I’m guessing part 2 is in the $100 range. I looked for it but it didn’t seem to be released as yet.

I’m in no need of additional funds. Anything over and above I’ll simply donate. I trashed part 1, recall the base elements. Also checked my trash (not yet emptied), and sure enough it was still there - so I can then evaluate both parts as a whole.

CAC2 Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by Cacarulo View Post
    Dear All,

I'm pleased to announce that in a few days, we will be launching the second and final part of the CAC2 system. Privately, many individuals have inquired
    whether it's possible to extract more value from the system, either by employing a side count of aces or utilizing other cards.
    This inquiry has inspired me to compose a new comprehensive document outlining several techniques I have developed over the years to amplify
    the effectiveness of CAC2—many of which are not found in any existing literature.

What's particularly intriguing is that there are numerous methods to enhance CAC2, and individuals can select the approach that best suits their preferences.
    Naturally, this document is tailored to those who have already acquired CAC2 and seek to optimize its potential.

Within the document, you'll find five meticulously explained techniques that elucidate various strategies for maintaining a side count of aces and other cards,
    along with explanations of the potential SCORES that can be achieved using these methods. Importantly, some of the concepts presented in the document
    can be applied to other counting systems, not limited solely to CAC2.

Lastly, the document provides guidance on implementing several of these techniques within CVData. However, it's essential to emphasize that mastering
    the use of CAC2 is a prerequisite before employing any of these advanced strategies.

Similar to the CAC2 launch, there will be a promotional discount available during the first month.

Sincerely,
    Cac
    Dear all,

Finally, the launch day has arrived. For those who are interested, here is the link to QFIT:

https://qfit.com/CAC2BlackjackStrategy.htm#e

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
    Cac
    Last edited by Norm; 10-04-2023 at 02:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Guys, please stop attacking each other. You are vandalizing the forum.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Cacarulo View Post
    Dear all,

Finally, the launch day has arrived. For those who are interested, here is the link to QFIT:

https://qfit.com/CAC2BlackjackStrategy.htm#e

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
    Cac

What are the new SCORES of your new enhanced methods ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Guys, please stop attacking each other. You are vandalizing the forum.
    You’ve deleted the posts in question are obviously referring to Snarkey and me. I only respond - I do not instigate. Instead of being reactive, why not be proactive and clobber the instigator. Check his post8 g history - he clearly has a serious bug up his ass.

You recently deleted some posts after I let you know I would respond somewhat “vociferously” after a recent shot giving you the opportunity to delete said post before I responded - which you did.

If said child instigates, I’m more than happy to give you ample time to deal with him. After a reasonable period of time with no interference, I’ll respond. That’s just me.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast