Quote Originally Posted by davethebuilder View Post
Cacarulo,

In Australia, the dealer does not take a Hole Card and No Hole Card rules (OBO, BB+1, OBBO) are used to compensate the player who splits a pair and the dealer turns over a natural. As a result, modified Basic Strategies are used and slightly different indices for the top 18 deviations. Also, we do not have surrender in this country. I assume that using your system with these sometimes unique rule sets may require changes so we can play a more accurate game.

Will you please advise if you have done this work and if I purchased your system via Norm then the changes would be included. You can PM me if you wish.
Hi davethebuilder,

Unfortunately, it's impossible to cover all the variants that exist in today's world. I also believe that there is no book that covers ALL the Australian variations.
That's why, to play BJ seriously, it's essential to have suitable software, both for practice and for analyzing specific conditions.
In principle, if the variant you're facing is OBO, that would already be covered, as well as 8 decks, which is typical in Australia. I also cover ENHC.
You can find the indices and simulations for 8 decks in the add-in that comes with the booklet. By the way, the add-in works with CVData/CVCX.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Cac