Thread: 5-6-7 cards paid 3:2 2:1 5:1

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

5-6-7 cards paid 3:2 2:1 5:1

Hello,
    I would be interested if someone can simulate for me those rules, especially the deviations for the 5-6-7 cards bonus. I have no idea how to adapt basic strategy for this game.
    Thank you so much !!!

GAME :

* They use a 6-deck card game with cutting card.
    * Blackjack pays 3:2
    * Dealer gets only 1 card like everywhere else in Europe (no 'hole card').
    * Player can double any 2 cards
    * Player can double after splitting
    * Player can split to 3 hands
    * Player can re-split aces to 3 hands
    * Player can hit splitted aces.. but, the aces will always count as 11 (so the aces will become a hard hand).
    * Player loses his total bet against dealers blackjack (so for example: a player doubles €10,- to €20,- he loses €20).
    and now it comes..!
    * Player can surrender a hard 12,13,14,15,16 or 17, except when the dealer has an ace.
    * If the player wins with 5 cards against the dealer (so this is no Charlie, you have to score higher than the dealer!) the pay-out is 3:2
    * If the player wins with 6 cards against the dealer, the pay-out is 2:1
    * If the player wins with 7 cards against the dealer, the pay-out is 5:1.

It's just shy of a half percent improvement in your bottom line:

https://wizardofodds.com/games/black...le-variations/

The five card is worth .32%, the 6 card is worth .09%, and the 7 card is worth .05%.

Assuming that's full surrender (which would be early since they aren't taking a hole card), that's worth another .24%. The game is probably beatable off the top.

I'm not sure you would change your strategy much. You would probably do things like hit a 6 card 17 against an Ace (assuming H17), and you might do things like hit 22 vs. 2. And it would slightly shift some of your indexes.

You're also giving a lot of information for a public forum on a game that may be +EV off the top. I'm guessing it's Macau.
    The Cash Cow.

Moo said - one way or the udder

Assuming that's full surrender (which would be early since they aren't taking a hole card), that's worth another .24%. The game is probably beatable off the top.
    This is not full surrender or ES ace. It is ES10. You are correct on .24 though. ES ace is .39.