I Am not new to card counting. I stick to the 3 Uston counts out there. I learned one thing on a physical scale during my top sports period at a younger age. When you are young, you are kind of rigged, finishing a training program rather than listening to what that program effectively does to your body. The cause of not doing so has resulted in injuries, that could be prevented. I am having a wild personality. Wanting to be detached from the clock. I don't want to feel stuck with people around me having no appetite to meet their true potential. I avoid that. If I get slowed down, I immediately remove that person from my life, not because he or she is a bad person. Most people live a life based upon expectations throughout, others' perceptions, and do everything to climb up the ladder abusing/ignoring themselves. It has caused me to walk alone mostly. Everybody got the right to be what they are but most just want to be gullible copy-cat. That is just my experience.

I met during my Vegas time some people well-known in the blackjack community. Some advised me to change my count. But I have learned to realize that feeling affiliated to a certain personality, I never felt changing my counts. I use Uston Point Count/Uston SS for shoe games or/Uston APC for double-deck games. Shoe games BE is the most important so why bother knowing that this 3-level count means you got a 99% accurate BE? I know that the HL count is slightly superior to Uston Point Count relating to BE but still prefer UPC cause I love the personality of Uston so much. Plus the fact that if everybody goes left I immediately go right no matter what, it is my personality! So basically what I am saying is that my experience in my sport has altered my perception, also to listen to my mental aspect of who I am. I use halve TC conversion for shoes and like to know more about TC conversions, to begin with, and what that means for the index numbers. I will try to get a membership so I can post that in a specific group at about the end of June.

In about 1.5 to 2 years, I will be back in the US, therefore will give myself this time, training myself to get everything optimal again, giving myself a fresh start. I am happy to be part of this great forum. My English is not my 1st language therefore apologize for the errors here and there I am making for sure.

Look forward to a learning process that never ends, all the best!

Stu