2 decks, flat betting, no counting, complete basic stratedy, 1 player.
Under "Nuances," under "Data," if I have selected "10" for "Player First Card MRI" and 1 - 5 for "Depth (Hands) MRI," am I asking CV Data for

1) Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player gets lucky and receives a 10 for his first card for Hand 1, Hand 2, Hand 3, Hand 4, AND Hand 5?
or
2) Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player receives a 10 for his first card for AT LEAST one Hand of Hands 1 through 5?
or
3) Only data for those specific Hands within Hands 1-5 in which the player's first card was a 10?

4) when I go to "Won/Lost," and "Units Bet Won Lost," I see a TBA of -.496% for 44,000,000 Hands. But when the player's first card is a 10, his TBA should not be -.496%. What in tarnation am I missing? The Summary screen lists TBA as the same as above (-.496%).

5) Is the data for the entire shoe (not just data involving Hands 1-5) available somewhere? I see the output under Log displays all of the Hands of each Shoe, not just the output for Hands 1-5 of each shoe.

Thank you in advance!