I'm using CV software trying to build a strategy where any non-busted hand of 7 cards automatically wins vs any dealer hand AND pays 2 to 1. In the bonuses section, it seems I can only do one or the other.

After searching the forums here, I found I can assemble a multi-strategy. I put in basic strategy for my rules of:
6D, 75% PEN (78 cards cut off), H17, DAS, RSA, Surrender allowed. (US rules--not ENHC)

On the page regarding player number of cards, I learned to input different strategies for those. (If the player has a six-card 14v2, the player should obviously hit for a roughly 7/13 chance at not busting and getting the 2:1 payout bonus.

Since this is CVData, it should be finding BS for these scenarios and not just using the strategies I input, right? Does it even matter what strategy I assign at this stage?

With it set to six decks in the previous steps, am I just wasting my time separating single deck and multi-deck or is this preventing the program from somehow clumping different numbers of decks together when it determines the strategy?