See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Double Down on Soft 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacarulo View Post
    Going back to the s12v3 topic (S17 and H17), there are some differences like the ones I already mentioned and in which I see
    that instead of looking for where the problem may be, the discrepancy focuses on discussing the methodology I use.
    I do not intend to enter into this discussion, but instead I can offer my results based on simulation and combinatorial analysis.
    Please don't construe my questions as an attack on your methodology. My intent was not to question the validity of your methods (and those of others), but rather to ask questions about these methods in an effort to understand them better. With a better understanding of what we all do, a more focused investigation of the source of any differences can be made.

I appreciate that we all have worked hard on our software over many years and that we do not necessarily want to divulge the details of algorithms that we have created and tested over the course of that time. I also appreciate the details which have been posted nonetheless. There's a lot here to consider and I will be reading each post carefully over the course of the next few days.
    Last edited by Gronbog; 10-03-2022 at 09:01 AM.