Last night (5-3-22), I lit on a DD game here where I live in a remote city of NV...Lo and behold - yet again - there was another youngster spreading one hand of $15 to two hands of $400 on each. I got up to leave, but before leaving I discreetly told him he was going to burn this joint down spreading like that!...He replied "I don't care, I'm never coming back here anyway"....I told him "well I care, I've been playing here for many many years and I hate to see the place on fire". Sure enough, the next time he made that ludicrous spread they made a phone call and shut the table down... After I left I went to my favorite SD joint and sure enough, there he was again in the process of burning that joint down also!....I've been playing in this town for 40 years and have never lost a joint. I play green and never spread more than 1 to 4 units, and even then, I get to 4 units only by parlaying from 2 units. Occasionally I will add a 5th unit if the C warrants it....The point I am trying to make is this. Not often, but now and then here comes an unhinged asshole like the one above, hell-bent on looting, pillaging and burning down the whole town. I am so sick of it as after one of these firestorm events I have to stay away for a month or two until things cool down! When something like this happens all the joints get on the horn with each other and "APB's" go out....I'm sure this post will create a shit-load of controversy, but felt it needed posting anyway, hoping it might thwart future events like this debacle....Same Ronster...."Luck is the residue of design"