See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Online Blackjack Simulator

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Free Online Blackjack Simulator

I have found 5 or so relatively rudimentary, free blackjack simulators online. But they only track data for a lone player, not multiple players.

Of course, my first choice is Norm's underpriced software, but money is tight. Can anyone recommend a free online simulator that displays data for multiple players at the same time rather than for just one player?

Thanks in advance!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Of course, my first choice is Norm's underpriced software, but money is tight. Can anyone recommend a free online simulator that displays data for multiple players at the same time rather than for just one player?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

If money is that tight.......don't play blackjack on tight money.

When one derails or hijacks a thread, it makes it difficult to get the original question(s) answered.

So I ask again: Can anyone recommend a free online simulator that displays data for multiple players at the same time rather than for just one player?

No need for tangential (or perceived non-tangential) banter please.

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    When one derails or hijacks a thread, it makes it difficult to get the original question(s) answered.

So I ask again: Can anyone recommend a free online simulator that displays data for multiple players at the same time rather than for just one player?

No need for tangential (or perceived non-tangential) banter please.
    I would have worded it a bit differently but @CEO1 makes a good point, if you cant afford spending $180 (Norm hasn't increased the price in like over 15 years!! Any lower and QFIT can become eligible for 501c3 status) for a THE BEST blackjack simulator, then playing blackjack is probably not a good option for you at the moment. Moreover, you are unlikely to get an answer because serious blackjack players will not choose an unvetted and not actively supported online simulator with unverified results over a seasoned and vetted simulator with published results actively supported by developer with a large user community.
    Chance favors the prepared mind

I am amazed at the level of focus on my financial picture. If you must know, I am expecting a couple of increases in my income in the coming months. But that is MY business. I have a lot of sims I want to run in the meantime.

If you don't have an answer to my sim question, that's Ok. But really, I am a grown adult, I don't need commentary as to whether you think playing blackjack is a good option for me at the moment. I find it condescending for folks to think they have a right to comment on choices they think I should make/not make.

Out of respect for Norm and others on this Board, I will post no more to this thread in terms of non-substantive matter as, despite my best efforts, this thread is going nowhere.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my tone, etc., as I recognize I am frustrated.

Have a good day, everyone!

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I suppose this is off topic as well, but for what it's worth I agree with you. Why can't folks just answer the damn question without lecturing. Who knows, maybe you have no interest whatsoever in playing blackjack for money, you're just looking for a good simulator. APs tend to be a surly lot in general. I guess that's what it takes to survive in a such a tough business?

Blog Entries

Consider the fact that what the OP wants doesn't exist.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Consider the fact that what the OP wants doesn't exist.
    Great, perhaps someone could have told him that right from the start instead of chastising him for asking the question. It would have been a much shorter and more pleasant thread.

No such thing as a short thread

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    As the only person with anything to "lose"; I stayed silent. My apologies.

But, the responses were actually of value -- if taken without umbrage. A student who feels somehow belittled by advice, which they can accept or not, will find his learning hampered.
    Last edited by Norm; 03-05-2022 at 05:52 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Okay, since I started this mess, let me clear up exactly what I meant. I have been playing BJ for almost 50 years now and have done extraordinarily well. Since Norm won't say it, I will. The products Norm sells are a magnificent achievement. Whether the simulator or the BJ CVerite game, I know of no better way to prepare a counter for a successful BJ career, whether as a professional play, or a serious semi-pro than holds down another profession.

Along with the personal time and commitment BJ requires to be at a high level of play..it would have been so much easier if Norm's products would have been around when I started out in the 1970's. In any sport, you just need to get the best equipment to prepare you for the real thing. Eisenhower said "Plans are nothing...planning is everything". How can you plan with inferior products?

This is just the way I look at the world, and I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. But there are a lot of very talented players on this site, and if they make a comment that seems unrelated...perhaps they are trying to tell you something. Most of us had to learn the hard way and we really care about the young people taking up BJ.

Once again my apologies, but I am just an old man.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Everybody speaks their mind in this forum. I speak mine too. To buy a product, money is one thing to consider, but commitment is another. I feel most CV users here are beginners, but the OP is an intermediate level AP player, so he might need something to match up his own skills.

Blog Entries

Your statements are getting weirder and weirder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast