Quote Originally Posted by Dog Hand View Post
Secretariat,

Just because a play is +EV does not mean it is the EV-maximizing play. For example, doubling down on a BJ vs. a 10 is +EV, but standing is by far the better option.

As I mentioned in the long-ago 2013 post that has the Dealer Bust Rate vs. TC for each upcard, I performed the study for the purpose of analyzing "dealer bust" sidebets where the bet is placed after the dealer's upcard is revealed.

Also, please note that the thread to which you are referring was not closed by Norm but rather by iCountNTrack. Norm gets enough grief without being blamed for the decisions of others.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand
Ho I know it wasn't Norm. Turned out I was right. ICNT wanted to throw that thread to yellow. He decided to close it instead. It seems every other time he shows up he mentions the disadvantage forum. As far as I know, Norm manages this place.

That's why I asked him in this new thread. 21forme was right in his post. My numbers were right. How can ICNT an administrator of this forum, talk about degradation when my numbers are correct and he knows it? Sounds like voodoo to me. Plus he refuses to discuss and slams the door. That's a shame. I would never run my business that way but this is not my business. If we can't discuss correct numbers here, what's the point?

Dog Hand you are ALWAYS helpful and I appreciate that.