Thread: Would You Make This Bet

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Would You Make This Bet

Here is the deal. Bet $1,000+ in Same Game Parlays of at least 2 legs that settle within the promo period, and you get $500 DK dollars. I don't know if this is a good deal or not. My plan would be to bet $500 each on the two playoff games this Sunday. It looks like the most I could lose is $500 dollars if I don't win any of the bets.

Anyway, I'm kind of gun shy after the whipping I just took playing the best promotion of my life. I can't believe what happened. Here was the promotion. For every $100 wagered on Table Games, get $5 DK Dollars—up to $500. Heck this promotion has a 4.5% advantage. The promotion started off great and at about one third thru I was up around $300. I quit for the night to continue the next day. Then everything went to hell and by the time I earned the $500 DK dollars I was down $1,000 dollars, and since I was up $300 when I resumed play that was a $1,300 swing. I reviewed the hands and what was happening was I would win one then lose 3 or 4 in a row then win one and repeat. Things like this just don't happen in a real live game.

Damn Norm, did you just ban the word "b*ll" I can't even say foot****.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 01-27-2022 at 11:45 PM.