See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 600 unit Bankroll

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    aceside said
    So what probability do you assign to me and AceSide being the same person?
    100%

What probability do you assign that we are the same gender?
    Not sure, but you do have balls

Should I say “thank you” for your back handed compliment?
    Yes. Manners are manners.

I do indeed try very hard to appear stupid at the blackjack table. Ironically, it often works even though my play is perfect - ploppies (and dealers and pit staff!) apparently don’t even know Basic Strategy!!
    You do it masterfully I’m sure.

I apologize for moronic questions
    No, you don’t.

I am truly trying to survey an experienced knowledgeable audience about issues I do not know the answers
    Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Made a mistake there. Can anyone find it
    You said:
    "Indices as an example, don’t change the won loss stats - they change dollars won."

Well, the purpose of indices is to win more hands (under specific counts) They change won/loss stats and therefore "dollars won" or "fewer dollars lost" in negative conditions.

Regarding the main subject, the only way to resolve this discussion is to find a way to sim your system and to get a Freightman SCORE. Off course you would need to feed the programmer (Gronbog?) with precise parameters and that is a challenge with a 3D system. Tarzan's system was viewed by many as "bull" until the 2017 Tarzan project proved his system was right on target (pun intended)
    Last edited by Secretariat; 01-05-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
    You said:
    "Indices as an example, don’t change the won loss stats - they change dollars won."

Well, the purpose of indices is to win more hands (under specific counts) They change won/loss stats and therefore "dollars won" or "fewer dollars lost" in negative conditions.

Regarding the main subject, the only way to resolve this discussion is to find a way to sim your system and to get a Freightman SCORE. Off course you would need to feed the programmer (Gronbog?) with precise parameters and that is a challenge with a 3D system. Tarzan's system was viewed by many as a "bull" until the 2017 Tarzan project proved his system was right on target (pun intended)
    hmmm, 2 mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I look forward to your review of FBM ASC and it’s inclusion
    Uh oh. Time for the apostrophe police to ring your bell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12