Thread: team in reno

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Lightbulb team in reno

would like to know if there are people in reno that would want to start something.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    User is banned, content deleted.

yeah, and it's definitely not san clemente craigslist!

Trying to get your contact info but you cant get messages. [email protected] email me if your serious

Most teams, and all successful teams, are formed among people who know one another quite well. You will probably not be happy with the results of joining a team of people you met online.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    Most teams, and all successful teams, are formed among people who know one another quite well. You will probably not be happy with the results of joining a team of people you met online.
    Unless he's looking to take the money and run. 2 posts. I'd be very cautious and skeptical.

I would be in the same boat, I know its not craigslist too as I was thinking of asking the same question to help with the number "2" poster here's what I have been doing to find the special someones. I have resorted to meetup.com and created my own blackjack meetup for my area. I have also sought out other card players. Gonna start making plans and start playing. I have always been told that I have a unreadable face lol lets put it to the test.

As far as friends, I know this would be the ideal situation but some of us are loners and I have just a small circle of a couple of friends and family. None who would have the Umph to do such a thing, or want to learn, or with little control over their money, none believe in saving a dime. In fact I have a friend that can count however can't walk away from the table, poor impulse control. He spent some time in the lock up and learned to play spades very well and other card games. Can count anything in his head. Loves his prescripts a little too much. So I am pretty resourceful and delegation-if I can't do it myself I will find someone who can and partner, so I am starting with my meet up and getting some practice in and I will see where my strong points are.

I've had a few conversations with the OP, and he seems legitimately committed to the craft and working hard.
    The Cash Cow.

thanks moo. 'preciate it.
    Last edited by steveistheman84; 03-26-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Hes got 76 posts not two like i thought i read I have yet to even find anyone who likes to play yet but I keep on looking.

How about LA area? or San Diego?

He has 76 posts now, but when he made the origianl post he had 2.