I have an “easy” question.

There is plenty of information on the betting correlation and playing efficiency of different counting systems but although we understand that a system with a 0.637 playing efficiency is stronger than HiLo at 0.510, it remains a pretty vague concept.

How does that translate into hands won, lost and pushed?

I might be slightly off here but I think that on the long run, the 0,510 HiLo PE yields a won/lost/push ratio like 42/50/8. Please correct me if I am wrong.

In Theory of Blackjack, Peter Griffin shows that it is difficult to go beyond 0.700 playing efficiency with a simple system but that the Gordon count with five side counts (ultimate human capacity) yields a 0.922 PE at single deck. Yet, this is still pretty vague for W/L/T.

On this forum I believe some supporter(s) of Tarzan said that his PE is actually beyond 0.950 and close to 1.0 with his Tarzan Expert Key Card approach but I can’t remember if it’s SD, DD or even 6D.

We will never know at real tables what our PE is, or was, but it’s nice to practice with Norm’s CV software and find out what our W/L/T ratio is and try to improve upon it.

THUS THESE QUESTIONS FOR THOSE TWO GAMES
DD/H17/DAS
6D/S17/DAS
both at 75% penetration pen

What would be the expected W/L/P ratios (excluding insurance) for PE of 1.0/0.95/0.90/0.80/0.70/0.60/0.55

I have not read anything correlating PE and W/L/P. Are there tables available somewhere for different systems?