Thread: Has any counter ever made 8 figures?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Has any counter ever made 8 figures?

Making 6 figures makes you credible. 7 figures is considered very rare and admirable and usually takes an entire career. Has any counter crossed into 8 figures? Don Johnson doesnt count (lol I just made a halfway decent pun)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    Making 6 figures makes you credible. 7 figures is considered very rare and admirable and usually takes an entire career. Has any counter crossed into 8 figures? Don Johnson doesnt count (lol I just made a halfway decent pun)
    A handful of APs have, yes.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    8 figures is a starting point of 10 Million. And an end point of a Billion. I find this highly doable. A Woman won 8 figures on a slot Machine when she won about 13 Million on a Megabucks Progressive. She put it all back in about 2 years however and resorted to stealing from Family Members. A Lottery Player won about 600 Million take home Winnings in the Powerball. These two examples were just plain luck, and a Card Counter requires skill and smarts, but I can easily see a Card Counter making at least 10 Million if he plays his cards just right. I made my own little pun there....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Newbie View Post
    8 figures is a starting point of 10 Million. And an end point of a Billion.
    Er, sorry, no. End point of $99,999,999. Next comes $100,000,000 (one hundred million), which is nine figures. Need TEN figures to get to one billion.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Er, sorry, no. End point of $99,999,999. Next comes $100,000,000 (one hundred million), which is nine figures. Need TEN figures to get to one billion.

Don
    Okay, I am sorry. I got that quote off of Google, LMAO! Google said that "8 figures is a starting point of 10 Million and the end point is 1 Billion." I should have known better.... Thank you for clarifying.