I am totally and completely done with blackjack. The blackjack life is one long grind filled with misery and despair to the point that when you finally do succeed you've been so abused and crushed and disillusioned you cant even enjoy the win. I havent won much but I can say I put a lot of effort into learning halves and all the finer points of play. I struggled very long with having an adequate bank because I was I started from scratch. Well, after 3 years I'm up about 20k. Was that really worth it? Heck no. I can hustle with my full time job and add a second job like food delivery plus day trading stocks and easily make 100k a year. In order to make significantly more than that counting I would need a 200k bankroll and put it at risk and deal with insane roller coaster swings all the while traveling across the country living in squalor and complete shit. Its simply not worth it. And even if you do succeed, which is a HUGE IF, they'll make it impossible for you to play if you are capable of winning really money. So honestly at the end of the day, save yourself the misery and depression and go to school or start ur own business but PLEASE DONT COUNT CARDS. It totally SUCKS.

DALMATIAN