Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
How many times do you need to see his garbage to realize he's a worthless troll? Either that or the forum's dumbest member of all time.
I really hope that he is the dumbest member of all time...if so it is quite endearing. I have been playing for close to 50 years now at high stakes, and many times my sister is at the table also. You would think playing next to a skilled counter after all these years, something would rub off...but it never does. She gets a 13 vs a ten and still looks at me in wonderment as if it were the first time she ever saw such a hand....or a 10 vs 6.....should I double? After 50 years you would think some element of even basic strategy would sink in by accident but it never does. I find Aceside endearing in the same way....at times you almost think there is some level of understanding, some appreciation of how skilled many are in this forum, and then he says something so obviously wrong....you think...oh there is no level of understanding. To be a troll, you need to be smart enough to know what will get your audience going...I think he is more like my sister...he just looks at a situation and doesn't seem to be able to draw from the past to get a good, logical reasoning. Aceside....I am a fan...