Thread: Anyone Listen to Gamblers Podcast?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Anyone Listen to Gamblers Podcast?

Has anyone listened to the Ringer’s new Gamblers Podcast:

https://www.theringer.com/2020/11/18...jack-hole-card

The first episode is about Gina Fiore, aka Rxgamble, who I remember was advertising about teaching a hole card class about a year and a half ago.

Interesting podcast, although it is more about her life story than technical counting information. I haven’t listened to any of the other episodes yet.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I didn’t find her credible from her postings but maybe she is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I have no idea why you don't think she is credible. I understand that there are those who do not agree with some of her choices - but I have never heard any player of repute denigrate her credibility.
    Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win
    You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline - Leonard Cohen

She is. When she first started posting here, I didn't know who she was. I've never met her, but a teammate of mine knows some of her people.

I've met her and dislike her on a personal level, but she is credible as an AP and has worked with some high level people. What exactly did you not find credible about her?

Quote Originally Posted by houyi View Post
    I've met her and dislike her on a personal level, but she is credible as an AP and has worked with some high level people. What exactly did you not find credible about her?
    Like I mentioned, I just read her posts on recruiting for a sort of camp on advanced techniques....didn’t get any posts from those having paid and attended...

Like I mentioned, I just read her posts on recruiting for a sort of camp on advanced techniques....didn’t get any posts from those having paid and attended...
    I do recall a few posters here saying they attended, though at the time I found it kinda suspect that they seemed to join specifically to talk it up. But Prax I know joined here to say he went and he was on GWAE. I obv didn't go but it seemed fairly good value to noobs from what I could see.