Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
Ok. If you want to keep this thread open and teach me something PROVE that my prediction is incorrect by running sims.

My preliminary prediction of the sim results of Norm's level one suit recognized count is that it will underperform the HL.

So if you are going to teach me a lesson run the sims on Norm's count to see if I am correct or not.

So far all I have gotten are insults and zero constructive criticism and no one in almost two years have shown that my predictions based on my CC and LSL method are incorrect. So my challenge to you is to prove me wrong through sims since no one else has.

But if you do decide to run sims let me know first as I will then generate the playing strategy CC also for Norm's counts and make my final prediction based on both betting and playing strategy as to the performance of Norm's count compared to HL, Red 7 and KO.

I fully expect my CC will again correctly predict the results of the sims of Norm's count as it has for the other 20 sims that it correctly predicted.
Stop with your bullshit. The threads not about you. Your being very disrespectful to the OP.

Have some class and apologize to the OP and to everyone else.