See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: More Indices or Higher Level Count

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramazeka View Post
    \Where will he stick Bjanalyst his chips with a fast dealer or when using tracking?
    The shoe game is exceedingly slow with plenty of time to update the side counts with chips and I found I still have extra time left over after updating my side counts. That has been my experience. And it just tales practice, like first learning how to count, and you can keep the side counts with chips.

As far as fast dealers go, you can always slow them down by taking a few extra seconds to make your playing decisions. The dealers must wait for your decision before they can move on. But I have never had that problem. I have always been able to update my counts with chips and did not need any extra time to make my playing decision to slow the dealer down.

I keep KO in my head and update AA89mTc with chips on the fly as he cards are dealt and then after the cards are dealt I scan for five and nines played and update the 5m9c chip stack.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 09-19-2020 at 10:12 PM.