I am so disgusted with the REFs controlling the game....2 incidents at SoFi (aka, saucer)....damn refs must be from outter space

that call on OPI on Hansy Ramsey was pathetic....I am the first to admit that there is so much egregious pushing off in the NFL, my pet peeve, but that was merely hand chucking....instigated by Hansy.....he's not known as Hansy for his INTs, either, garnering 10 in 63 games....I know it's near Hollywood, he deserved an Oscar for that sell .. c'mon man....you can't call that....I see no less then 10 OPI where they push off the body - shoulder, chest, etc, but he pushed handsy's hand off of him and Handsy threw his head back

must be something about SoFi, saucer world with these PATHETIC REFs as that call was WAY OUTDONE by the ABYSMAL non-call in the Chargers/Cheifs game this past weekend....Chiefs down 8, Tyreek catches the TD in the endzone, then proceeds to remove his helmet in the endzone RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF.....THAT IS A FUCKING PERSONAL FOUL that, of course, can be taken on the 2 pt attempt....which, obviously the Chargers would have taken....HOW DO YOU MISS THAT CALL YOU PATHETIC NFL????...all scoring plays are reviewed, too....WHERE THE FUCK IS NY???....there should be a class action suit against the NFL for being INCOMPETENT!!!!!

... and for the record, I didn't have anything on the KC/Chargers game....just hate to see that BLATANT INCOMPETENCE!!!!

anyways, I didn't post last week as I am having much more fun and success 'day trading' the NFL....as an example, while the Boyz ended up a +1 by game time, they fell behind by 7 on a Rams TD early....they were getting 7 points at point on the live action....since it seems the I fancy road favs (Ravens last week, but never fell behind - which is the risk you take)....but I have found more success 'laying in the weeds' on my team and betting, or not as the game progresses

that's why I quit posting last year as I just daytraded games.....the best was in the AFC Championship game where the Texans were up by 24....I, literally, thought to myself...THERE IS NO WAY THE AFC SOUTH IS DETERMINING THE AFC TEAM (the Titans had already beat the Ravens the previous day)....I can't remember exactly what moneyline I got on KC, but it was easy money

ok...after ranting all that....my play this week is also JAGS at home as I jumped it at -2.5....can't understand this line for the life of me....Minschew magic is completing like 75% and they are running wild, too....Fins giving up like 160 on the ground, 400 overall/game...this shouldn't be close....hope I didn't jinx you man