Thread: Josh Axelrad back on this week's Moth Radio Hour

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Josh Axelrad back on this week's Moth Radio Hour

Whoa! I was just tuning in to my local PBS radio station while driving home, and who should come on but Josh Axelrad? With a story of chasing a couple of lucky ladies. Available here:

http://www.prx.org/pieces/88066-the-...adio-hour-1308

I love being around on those occasions that our insular little world pops out into the mainstream.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by WRX; 03-16-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by WRX View Post
    Whoa! I was just tuning in to my local PBS radio station while driving home, and who should come on but Josh Axelrad? With a story of chasing a couple of lucky ladies. Available here:

http://www.prx.org/pieces/88066-the-...adio-hour-1308

I love being around on those occasions that our insular little world pops out into the mainstream.

Enjoy.
    That's great. Thanx for bring it to our attention, WRX. I am a huge Josh Axelrad fan and have been lucky enough to have communicated with Mr Axelrad a handful of times in private. I am grateful that he took the time to respond to my inquiries as I find his story and the conflict between AP and gambling addiction quite fascinating. I know there are some in our community that look down on Mr Axelrad because of this, but I think they are missing a great opportunity to learn a little something.

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.