See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Opinion of Blackjack Apprenticeship?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Gman, I agree with your overall assessment. Still, I feel that all the books in the blackjack library, most of which I have read, can only provide you the theoretical tools. After learning all that is presented and putting it into play, the practical side still needs analysis by an expert. So, even though one may be book smart, in practice s/he may still be an intermediate player. There are those who can translate the theoretical information successfully into practice and there are those who still need coaching to fine tune their abilities. I feel that I am in that second category. I should have been tested out a long time ago by an accomplished AP. That's how the bootcamp benefits many players.

On the other hand Gman and 21forme you've got me wondering how many players complete the bootcamp and still are unsuccessful?
    Last edited by Halbruno; 08-18-2020 at 08:50 AM.