See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Opinion of Blackjack Apprenticeship?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Opinion of Blackjack Apprenticeship?

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    True, but the fact that a person is not good at doing something doesnt necessarily mean he is not good at teaching it.
    Yes one can certainly suck at both. But those who are good at doing it, should keep doing it, especially when one is able to make lots of money at it.

Edit: I re-read what you wrote. I agree with you on some level. But I think AP is a skill that need to be practiced. If one cannot do it to begin with, I don’t necessarily trust you at teaching it.
    Do you want a surgeon practice every day or a surgeon that writes textbooks to operate on you?
    Do you want a carpenter who puts up nice YouTube videos for a nice project, who practiced behind the scene and only present you with the final product?

It’s not like he’s teaching a test taking skill, like those SAT tutoring from Kaplan. He’s teaching a practical skill.
    Last edited by Hsiaodi; 08-16-2020 at 01:18 PM.