Long ago, I wrote a book with about 300 charts and innumerable tables. Everything is in color – but, the price of color printing was prohibitive. So, I printed it in B&W and added urls to color versions of every chart on the web should someone wish to view them in more detail. Color is still expensive. But, it has dropped substantially from days of yore. So, I decided to put out a color version. While I was at it, I added space for another line on each page and included a bunch of new pages. The book is now 700 pages (as a publisher counts pages), mostly in color. Nothing I added, I haven’t put somewhere online, so no reason to purchase for the added material. I also had it printed on heavier, coated paper to prevent bleed through. The book is soft-cover to keep down the price. I can create a hard cover version if anyone cares. I will not make this version available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc., to avoid the distributor fee – which is hefty. Price is $50 plus shipping at Lulu. They usually have a sale – 10% off now. It can only be purchased at:

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/norm...ct-nmk4wv.html