So this last weekend I was at my local tribal, head down playing table min. There are 3 players including me.
Dealer showing 8 I have 17.. stand.

Dealer flips over a ten (18) then draws again, another 10. Dealer bust (28!)

He paid all 3 of us out. I saw the error and take the “winnings” pulling them all the way back into my stack leaving my initial min bet in the circle.

As dealer is sweeping up the cards he realized the error and asked for the Mis-pay back.
I of course refuse but the other 2 players cave almost immediately and return the bet.
I asked for the floor and the floor comes over, gets the scoop and agrees I need to give back the chips which are in my hand now.
Several moments of this back and fourth and the dealer swipes my bet off the circle. I argue and call a second suit over and he also agrees that I must return the mis-pay.
So in the end I took my chips and left did not get to keep the dealer error pay, and am still fuming about the incident. (Even tho it was only $15)
My wife didn’t understand but to me it’s about the principle, these are the situations I train and watch for and I needed to vent to likeminded folk.

Anyway- I have the date, time, and table/seat # recorded but being as it’s a tribal I have no recourse?

Thanks!!