Hello,
I have lurked while both unregistered and registered on this site extensively to learn about Blackjack, and I appreciate the users of this forum for the wealth of information provided here. That being said, I have a question.
I'm a beginner counter, and have been practicing for around 2 months. When I play in CVBJ, the area that I make errors in the most is betting errors. I play heads up, with positive count bias. As a result, I will frequently make incorrect bets in between estimated decks. For example, RC of +9 with 4 decks remaining will be my 2-unit bet, but when the discard tray has 3.5 decks remaining, it will round decks remaining to 3 and call for my 4-unit bet. I can estimate to the nearest deck quickly, but because I play heads up, the cards are added in very small quantities, and I can't quite discern the threshold between full deck estimations. What tips, if any, can I use to improve my accuracy in TC calculation when playing heads up to improve my betting accuracy. Is it just my deck estimation that needs to get more precise, or is there some sort of system to reckon the small buffer zone in heads up games. I was very frustrated tonight, as it seems to be the one part of my game that I just cant figure out.