See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: CVCX - Change Risk of Ruin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVCX - Change Risk of Ruin

I have trouble to get into practical use of CVCX despite having read the manual. First, I want to analyze the CVCX features for the KO Preferred counting system before setting up a sim for my own counting system. So I chose

Open an Archived Sim
    Included Simulations
    KO Preferred
    View

and looked at the data in the "Bankroll/Risk" tab. The default Risk of Ruin was 13.5 percent (Kelly factor 1.0). Since this is way too high, I changed the RoR to 1 percent (Kelly factor 0.43). But the results in the bottom rows didn't change, and the RoR is 5.2 percent rather than the desired 1 percent.

The "Bankroll/Risk" tab shows a help ballon saying s.th. about "This is an Advanced Option specified on the Options tab" (see attached screenshots). But I have no glue where to find this "Options tab" and to change the desired RoR in a way that it affects the results. Or is it necessary to rerun the whole simulation for KO Preferred for the new RoR of 1 percent?

CVCXRiskOfRuin.jpg

CVCXRiskOfRuinHelpBalloon.jpg
    Last edited by PinkChip; 06-28-2020 at 03:25 PM.