Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
Knowing your history, part of my problem with you is the fact you use different handles on every forum, have used multiple handles on the same forum, are a known troll, and have been banned from 4 or 5 different forums.

If you are serious about learning BJ, read some beginner books, such as those written by Snyder. There are plenty of threads on the forum with book suggestions. Do a search. Then, after reading, if you have questions, come back and ask them. Asking questions with a zero knowledge base won't get you too far on a forum of experienced players.

Well, I ONLY admitted to my Socks because I thought I would be getting reinstated on WOV if I admitted to all of my Socks. I didn't get reinstated and in fact, I got kicked off even more websites after admitting to my Socks. In fact, it has even been mused that I wasn't reinstated on WOV BECAUSE I admitted to all of my Socks. It was mused that I may have been reinstated on WOV had I not admitted to those Socks. On top of that, I get dragged so hard on multiple websites for admitting to those Socks. Still banned from WOV, still banned from DT, banned from even more websites, dragged so hard for the Sock thing. Silly me. I was an idiot to actually admit to those Socks in hopes of being reinstated. It would be like confessing to First Degree Murder in hopes of being let out of jail. Stupid.