See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Norm, Can CVDATA generate results in this format ?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Norm, Can CVDATA generate results in this format ?

Norm,

Below picture shown 10,000,000 rounds simulation results for a BJ games (with THREE HANDS in a round), the f = rounds, x = total win/loss in a ROUND(not a hand).

Can CVDATA(or other softwares) generate results in that format ?

The purpose to group the results in such format is to allow us to calculate TOTAL VARIANCE in a ROUND.

BJ 3 HANDS.jpg

Thanks

James

Blog Entries

Yes. But, total variance is automatically calculated, as well as a rather large number of stats by count. And you can combine stats with hundreds of different formulae with the built in CVSpread Excel like software. Try the demo.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    Norm,

Below picture shown 10,000,000 rounds simulation results for a BJ games (with THREE HANDS in a round), the f = rounds, x = total win/loss in a ROUND(not a hand).

Can CVDATA(or other softwares) generate results in that format ?

The purpose to group the results in such format is to allow us to calculate TOTAL VARIANCE in a ROUND.

BJ 3 HANDS.jpg

Thanks

James

If you bet the same amount on each of x hands, total variance was first given by Griffin and is also found in BJA3, footnote of page 20. If bets are for different amounts, the formula is more complicated, but I have it if you need it.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    If you bet the same amount on each of x hands, total variance was first given by Griffin and is also found in BJA3, footnote of page 20. If bets are for different amounts, the formula is more complicated, but I have it if you need it.

Don
    In real play, should bet same amount on each hand. Please show me the formula for different bet amount, just for knowledge purposes.

So for a specific 3 hands in a round, the total Var = 6.793(as show in my attached image above), Variance per hand = 6.793/3 = 2.264, bet size per hand = 1.301/2.264 * B = 0.58*B ?

Thanks Don
    Last edited by James989; 06-21-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yes. But, total variance is automatically calculated, as well as a rather large number of stats by count. And you can combine stats with hundreds of different formulae with the built in CVSpread Excel like software. Try the demo.
    I have CVDATA, which part of the results show the 3 hands data that similar to my results shown in previous picture above ?

see attached image.

cvdata.jpg

Blog Entries

You chopped off the bottom. Overall standard deviation is shown. Square it. For variance by TC, Click the down arrow next to Won/Lost then select the True Count Won/Lost table. Variance by TC is in the far right column. For the Kelly optimal bets, click Call CVCX, which will be more accurate than the formula as they take into account rational bet sizes..
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I am looking for serious and ambitious candidates who are at least 18 years old to promote our Betworldxxx website and build a team to work with.
    The company offers online betting and gambling.
    We are about to get an MGA license and we should go LIVE in 4 weeks.
    The working hours are flexible, which means that you can easily set the pace, as the work can also be done from home.
    Registration and support are free.
    All you need is a computer/laptop and a smartphone with an internet connection, a little goodwill, and perseverance.
    Your earned commission is paid every month depending on the position you have (%).
    Anyone interested in working together should visit this web address: [[redacted]]
    I look forward to seeing you, because only together can we be successful and form a successful TEAM.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am looking for serious and ambitious candidates who are at least 6 years old to promote our FakePrescriptionDrugs website. We don't need no stinkin' licenses.
    Last edited by Norm; 06-22-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I am looking for serious and ambitious candidates who are at least 6 years old to promote our FakePrescriptionDrugs website. We don't need no stinkin' licenses.
    You're diversifying?

Norm, Can CVDATA generate results in this format ?

Norm,
    Where is the application, I know a few good candidates with experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    In real play, should bet same amount on each hand. Please show me the formula for different bet amount, just for knowledge purposes.

So for a specific 3 hands in a round, the total Var = 6.793(as show in my attached image above), Variance per hand = 6.793/3 = 2.264, bet size per hand = 1.301/2.264 * B = 0.58*B ?

Thanks Don
    Your calculations look correct, above.

I have tried to copy and paste the formula you requested, but all I get is gibberish. Sorry.

Don