See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Loss Training

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Lightbulb Loss Training

First of all, I want to thank everyone for this wonderful forum. I am literally stunned at the betting acumen consistently displayed by so many members and all of the help and resources that have instantly been made available to me. I actually feel that my "betting consciousness" has been uplifted by simply joining this forum and interacting with you all -- and THAT is very special!

I am not just spouting words here. I have come up with an idea for a method of play that never even occurred to me before and I actually feel that it was inspired (at least in some part, possibly a large part) through my association with this forum!

Here it is:

Just about anyone can win 80% of the time and a skilled player can even win over 90% of the time but all of that is meaningless if a player cannot win (or at least know how to survive, which is a form of winning) against the very worst sequences; the ones that occur less than 1% of the time.

Why not start play at a balance deficit of say -1000 units and play all training games (not real money) to recover that debt?

Now, I know that I am not the brightest bulb in the shed, heck I'm not even the sharpest tool in the drawer! So, I have questions about this. Basically they all come down to:

1) Is this viable as a training method?
    2) How effective of a training method would this be?

Should I type some GF things in here to help bolster response?
    Last edited by Reyth; 04-17-2020 at 06:16 PM.