See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Probable Voodoo Thinking Regarding Slot Machines

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    To try to avoid confusion, I wanted to let people know that I just deleted a lengthy, overly personal post that I wrote that was positioned just before MJGolf's post.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Thank God. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! Good riddance. Maybe, after being on forums for how long, you'll one day be able to recognize a troll when you see one.

Don
    unnamed.jpg

ZomboMeme 15032020095644.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wave, you are going to get in that club of the most annoying folks on this forum...

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Wave, you are going to get in that club of the most annoying folks on this forum...
    My objective is to change this forum's culture and return it to civil discourse. I will only be posting annoying images when I observe annoying abusive posts. Hopefully, the change will occur quickly it and I will not have to make many posts. If that puts me in the annoying member club, I will reslish in it.

I fully admit that in the past I made abusive posts in response to others, but I will not in the future.
    Last edited by Wave; 03-15-2020 at 10:37 AM.

[QUOTE=Wave;284700]My objective is to change this forum's culture and return it to civil discourse.

Delusions of grandeur....

Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    I fully admit that in the past I made abusive posts in response to others, but I will not in the future.
    Sorry, but life does not work that way, there is still a matter of squaring accounts balances. Just like the beaver would have said to his older brother Wally who would have thunk it that when the shoe is on the other foot your buddy Eddie would turn out to be Mr. sensitivity.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-16-2020 at 07:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12