I think I know how people will respond to the following. And I realize this post may end up on the "Disadvantaged" forum.

I realize that using anything less than "X" number of rounds (X = 100 million or so?) is meaningless. But I have run a particular sim more than once, and in the very, very early stage of the sim (like up to 25,000 rounds), the results ("advantage" or "E.V.," I forget which one is correct) seem to consistently be positive.

However, when I run a sim with very, very similar parameters to the "particular sim" mentioned above, the results at, say, the 25,000 round stage are much more in line with what one would predict (i.e. usually negative player outcome).

Again, I realize 25,000 rounds is meaningless. As such, though, what does it mean if I CONSISTENTLY run the same sim and I CONSISTENTLY end up with a positive player outcome very, very early on in the sim, whereas other sims reflect more predictable outcomes very, very early on in the sim.

Here comes the VooDoo, and my main question: Is it ever possible that better than expected outcomes for the player taking place very, very early in a sim reflect not variance but rather some sort of systematic mechanism that is not strong enough to withstand, say, 100 million rounds but is strong enough to withstand, say, 25,000 rounds?

Thank you.