The table condition is great except someone seems to be able to see the future. When she added a hand or skip a hand, it took away my Blackjack. It happened five times when I place a max bet. On these five occasions, I lost my hands instead of getting four Blackjack and one twenty. On the other hand, she won all five rounds by correctly bet two, one or no hands.

And she did this all at the last minute. Sometimes she wanted to add one more hand or pulled her bet back when dealer already dealt a card to the first base. So eventually the dealer set a ground rule for her. But later a replacement dealer doesn't know her bad habit. She hesitated if she wants to play the hand or not and dealer has dealt one card to the first base. Then she placed her bet. Dealer gave her a card and said she is late but he let it slide. What made me mad is that if she had not played this hand, I would have got the Lucky Lady bet (two Queens of Heart) and I had $15 side bet on it because TC is off the chart. This is the first time I got mad in 30 years at Blackjack table because I lost five max bets then Lucky Lady. Never encountered slightly similar thing like this before. Hard to get back-to-back monster shoes, TC peaked at 16 and 22, and this woman ruined it for me.