Thread: Online BJ in Pa

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Online BJ in Pa

New to the forum but I always find that a forum offers information rarely found on a standard Google search.

By no means am I a blackjack pro but I know the odds and standard plays. Question revolves around online play for money in PA and the RNG.

Is the hand predetermined if I am going to win or lose regardless if I hit or stand? I understand that this can only be true to a certain extent as if I kept hitting on 20, I obviously can lose every hand by busting regardless of the predetermined nature. So it comes down to the RNG, if I stay on a 14 instead of hitting like I should against the dealers 10 showing. If the dealer flips a 5 and is forced to hit, are we to believe that their card was the card I was to get or is it not at all related.

I just see too many times online that it seems obscenely high that whenever I hit with the dealer showing 10, they probably only have a 17 or higher 25% of the time. And when I do hit and don't bust(say I get to 18), it's uncharacteristically high that they have a 8, 9, 10 underneath. This trend is so counterintuitive to live bj that I'm curious if anyone has any knowledge, just for peace of mind and not to come up with a new strategy.

Thanks

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Pits200 View Post
    ....Question revolves around online play for money in PA and the RNG.

no, the hands are not "predetermined" and the RNG simulates the cards dealt from a deck, or more, of playing cards...losing game