See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7,7 vs 8

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Yes.

I have resorted to posting mistakes I make/made, get scolded or ridiculed, which I remember on my next outing and fight the urge to under bet or not make certain plays or preserve a small win and such.
    Ok so that's your ongoing forum strategy.
    Fine but don't forget the part where after you are ridiculed...you then freak out and start asking for people to be banned etc. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Ok so that's your ongoing forum strategy.
    Fine but don't forget the part where after you are ridiculed...you then freak out and start asking for people to be banned etc. Lol
    Another lie......why can’t you stop making up lies?

In well over a year, the only person Zi suggested be banned is the idiot on the forum

In well over a year, the only person Zi suggested be banned is the idiot on the forum
    Is "Zi" your alter ego now? Lol.
    Ha yeah sure you don't.
    What lies are you claiming this time?
    In case you forgot, your most recent asking for a ban I have copied below...

Zeebabar quote:
    "Do you really read what you are posting? Can you see the arrogance? First “I stated you don’t know Basic Strategy” and how did you conclude this? Did you test me? It’s like seeing someone go 2 miles over the speed limit once and then claim they don’t know what the speed limit is.

You again repeat lies without proof. You write “you love giving advice to newbies..”. How well do you know me to know what I love?

lies, lies, and more lies with all sorts of arrogant statement that you know what someone “loves”, know what everyone on this forum is thinking and wondering. False claims with no proof that I give advice to anyone about basic strategy. Pathetic. Norm should ban you."

“Any table I have ever sat at, I have been the best player at the table, while the others, more often than not, were mindless idiots (although I've surely had the pleasure of playing with some truly fine players over the years, too).“ Have you ever played with ST players?
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Because his real name is Trolling_is_fun.

77v8 and 66v6 basic strategy is wrong by most calculations. Neither should ever be split unless you have extra information like you know there are surplus 7/8 remaining. likewise the common thought on splitting 88 is wrong, it should be done in a relatively small TC range and not outside the range.
    Last edited by hypercube; 01-11-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hypercube View Post
    77v8 and 66v6 basic strategy is wrong by most calculations. Neither should ever be split unless you have extra information like you know there are surplus 7/8 remaining. likewise the common thought on splitting 88 is wrong, it should be done in a relatively small TC range and not outside the range.
    Care to show your math to prove those claims?

So, Dr. Wong, Don S are all wrong on this. Thanks.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This is an ignorant remark. I don't know if you're serious, haven't understood or followed the discussion -- at least for 77,7 vs. 8 -- which was for double-deck with das, or are just looking to foment trouble/troll. If the latter, can you please take it to another forum?

Don

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123