Thread: Setting in For a Long Winter's Nap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    You are in great shape. Besides social security (about $2500), and a pension (about $2600) that I get each month, I have about $300k plus a $200k equity in my home.
    All due respect Zee, you have been waiting to double down your 11 versus a ten up only till you have a TC of +1?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    All due respect Zee, you have been waiting to double down your 11 versus a ten up only till you have a TC of +1?
    No. if TC is less than zero, I have and that is a mistake I will correct. Since you last chipped in to the forum, there are a couple of idiots (“counting” is in their name) who extrapolate from one BS error to me not knowing BS at all, then lying about me “advising others” of basic strategy and playing strategy. I might advise of places to play or stay or post a trip report or share my experiences but with folks like you and a Freightman, Don S and Norm and 21forme, I leave advice on how to play to others.

Similar Threads

1. Deer Left for the Winter
    By Midwest Player in forum Bits and Pieces
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2019, 07:38 PM
  2. chgobjpro: South for the winter
    By chgobjpro in forum South & West
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 05:20 AM
  3. hitmestacey: Saving Nuts For a Long Winter(squirreling)
    By hitmestacey in forum Blackjack Main
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 09:54 AM
  4. Electric Kid: MTU Winter Carnival
    By Electric Kid in forum Heartland 21
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:57 AM
  5. dutch: Winter issue?
    By dutch in forum Blackjack Main
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 09:41 PM