HL w Am6c was my second choices to HL w 7m9c.

Actually it should probably have been my first choice as it does not depend on whether LS is offered or not and helps with insurance and hard 16 v 7, 8, 9 and T and also Lucky Ladies if offered. But it does not help with betting like 7m9c does.

I am also including quotes from TOB where Griffin states that as CC increases, Efficiency increases. So with HL w 7m9c I increased CC for the Top 6 plays so Efficiency must increase according to Griffin. And if Efficiency increases then SCORE must increase.

Still waiting for Gronbog to finish sims on HL w 7m9c.

But in the meantime I would like you to consider keeping Am6c with the HL.

And my goal is NOT to beat the HO2 w ASC using HL w Am6c.

My goal it to help the HL player who wants to keep the HL and add a small easy patch to the HL to increase the efficiency of the HL.

The HL player will NEVER switch to the HO2 w ASC so saying HL w Am6c is not as powerful as the HO2 w ASC is meaningless since a HL player would never use HO2 w ASC.

It is still useful to use the HO2 w ASC as a benchmark to see how much HL w Am6c improves the HL but again, HL w Am6c will NOT outperform the HO2 w ASC but will improve the HL with a simple plus/minus sided count that can be used for both the shoe game and the two deck game.

So HL w Am6c is also very powerful for the two deck game.

And I am NOT going to be dragged into long drawn out discussions about the HL w Am6c like I did with HL w 7m9c guessing on what the sim results will be.

Wait for Gronbog's sims.
HL w Am6c.pdf