Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
"I've been up all night trying to master these charts."
Lol
Back in the day, I used excel spreadsheets on a daily basis for my job. I designed some pretty impressive spreadsheets with IF, THEN, ELSE formulas. In fact, I use IF, THEN, ELSE formulas in my blackjack records to separate my wins, and losses into two separate columns.

Anyway, my experience with charts is somewhat limited. However, I had some experience making charts for my job, but not much. The problem was that back in the day the excel version I had at work was much more simpler than today's version. I presently have Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 on my computer and the excel program has many more bells and whistles than I'm familiar with.

In making the chart for my losing years, I wanted the x-axis labels to be at the bottom of the chart, but the labels were defaulting along the x-axis. I had a hell of a time trying to figure out how to move the labels to the bottom of the chart.

If you need help making a chart, I found out it is really better to just Google what you want to do than try to find help in the excel program. There are videos on how to make a chart and Google sure comes in handy when you want to figure out how to do something.