See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Know Much About This Guy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Anybody Know Much About This Guy

Bill Benter is his name. Maybe he could teach Flash a thing or two.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...=pocket-newtab

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I must get in touch with this guy . . . .

I need some help on how to predict 80+ minute goals that take a winning bet and turn it into a loser. If he can come up with a fault-free method of anticipating the results on the GGs, then I'm sure he could do it with football (soccer) too?

Just about all of my modest losses whilst betting on the footy over the last two and half seasons relate to goals scored in the last ten minutes of play plus injury time.

Here're the details of today's cold icy finger from the variance fairy:

lecce-cagliari.jpg

I had a couple of bob on a Cagliari (away) win - which all of the pre-match stats indicated was the most plausible outcome.

Answers on a postcard please!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Visit UK-21's Degenerate Gamblers Pages - www.uk-21.org

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Bill Benter is his name. Maybe he could teach Flash a thing or two.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...=pocket-newtab
    I remember reading about this a few years ago about covering all of the possible combinations. This is similar to covering all of the combos in fantasy sports which is what the top pros do. I am pretty sure most of them have multiple accounts and cover more then 150 combo/entry cap in the big events.

Quote Originally Posted by UK-21 View Post
    I must get in touch with this guy . . . .

I need some help on how to predict 80+ minute goals that take a winning bet and turn it into a loser. If he can come up with a fault-free method of anticipating the results on the GGs, then I'm sure he could do it with football (soccer) too?

Just about all of my modest losses whilst betting on the footy over the last two and half seasons relate to goals scored in the last ten minutes of play plus injury time.

Here're the details of today's cold icy finger from the variance fairy:

lecce-cagliari.jpg

I had a couple of bob on a Cagliari (away) win - which all of the pre-match stats indicated was the most plausible outcome.

Answers on a postcard please!

The red card had something to do with it. Most teams cannot overcome shortage of one person.

Yes, presumably he made over 1 billion dollar betting on horses in Hong Kong. He got bankrupted several times while working out the code. He was banned but kept sending others to do the betting. I also heard that even though he is a billionaire, he drives uber to make extra money.

It's hard to believe that you could all profess to be APs and not know who Bill Benter is. See here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Benter

Aside from being in the BJ Hall of Fame, it's quite possible that he has won more money gambling than anyone ever on the face of the earth. Shame on all of you!

Don

Blog Entries

Seriously. This guy is a legend.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

even i heard of him
    i don't know jack about horse race betting

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Seen that story before. I don't give a shit about him, his story, or the bj HoF. His, or anybody else's life is irrelevant to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    Seen that story before. I don't give a shit about him, his story, or the bj HoF. His, or anybody else's life is irrelevant to mine.
    I see, so history is irrelevant. Smart!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    His, or anybody else's life is irrelevant to mine.
    Let me take a guess: I have socks older than you are!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Let me take a guess: I have socks older than you are!
    Socks weren't invented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I see, so history is irrelevant. Smart!
    Horse racing is barbaric. I'd rather see the horses on humans backs while whipping the hell out of them.

As for the guys, or yours for that matter, blackjack play, is IRRELEVANT to my play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast