Thread: Address location and mailers

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Address location and mailers

Do you think what city/town/etc or state your mailing address is in has any significant impact on the quality, type or frequency of your mailers? Or perhaps if it has some indication of being a PO BOX type address? I'm looking to set up a business address or addresses, so-to-speak, and I started thinking about this. I find a way to overanalyze everything. I have heard random chatter about this in the past with regards to Tunica and Vegas.
    Last edited by sickofpoker; 03-09-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Halves

Blog Entries

Zip code may and/or country may sometimes matter.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I have three Harrahs cards. One in the North East, one in Florida and one local.
    My Florida card gets Vegas, Nawlins and Tunica offers. My NE card gets Vegas and AC offers, ith an occasional charter flight to NO offer.
    My Vegas card gets mostly show and buffet offers. All three cards get approx. the same number of points each year, but all three combined wouldn't be anyplace close to platinum level.

My two out of town El Cortez offerings are exactly the same each quarter.
    Let me die in my sleep like my Grandfather.
    Not screaming in agony like his passengers.