Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post

It is you and the readers of this forum who do not stop.

Ask yourself why you are not stopping adding posts with ridiculous and unfounded statements and questions prodding me to respond instead of patiently waiting for the sim results. And then when I respond to your crazy quesiotns you blame me for not stopping. BLAME YOURSELVES for continuing to ask crazy questions.

I was content on waiting till the sim results came in but readers of this forum could not wait. They continued to prod me with questions and more questions which is why there are so many posts.

So if you want this to stop then STOP asking me ridicolus quesiotns and STOP criticizing me and just wait for the sim reuslts.

You state that I am so sure that I am correct.

I will just reply to that based on my record. Ever time I added new indices and counts with different "k" values the sim results showed an increase in the SCORE. So obvioulsy I must be dong something right.

So my prediction for HL w 7m9c with LS is that the HL will be improved substantially with a simple plus/minus level one side count counting only two ranks, 7m9c added to the HL.

And I also stated that the results when compared to the HO2 w ASC are up in the air.

I am not sure how close the HL w 7m9c will come to the HO2 w ASC. And that is because, as I stated earlier, BEs are the same, HO2 w ASC beats HL w 7m9c for regular blackjack and HL w 7m9c beats HO2 w ASC for surrender.

So I predict a significant improvement in HL with adding 7m9c but I am NOT predicting whether it will beat HO2 w ASC.

So if you want to keep the posts down then wait for sim results before positng any more quesitons.
My post only had one question..."How many members have said they are waiting for the results bjanalyst?"
And I definitely didn't ask you to post more of your expectations again, uggg.