See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Live Blackjack Online

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Live Blackjack Online

I’d be happy to open up this thread to any questions or comments on online blackjack but my main question is as follows: Is online blackjack beatable with aggressive wonging?

I am looking for something somewhat constructive to do in my free time and I’m considering playing live blackjack through Bovada. Their tables have a house edge of 0.68%, so I would not even be betting unless the shoe is at a true 2. The pen is 50%, which is the main reason not to play online blackjack but my theory is that it’s beatable with aggressive wonging. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by RatherNotGiveMyRealName View Post
    I’d be happy to open up this thread to any questions or comments on online blackjack but my main question is as follows: Is online blackjack beatable with aggressive wonging?

I am looking for something somewhat constructive to do in my free time and I’m considering playing live blackjack through Bovada. Their tables have a house edge of 0.68%, so I would not even be betting unless the shoe is at a true 2. The pen is 50%, which is the main reason not to play online blackjack but my theory is that it’s beatable with aggressive wonging. Thoughts?
    Most longtime pros on this forum will not touch online gambling and some think it’s only the addicted who can’t avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Most longtime pros on this forum will not touch online gambling and some think it’s only the addicted who can’t avoid it.
    You can become addicted to anything. I’m interested in it for the practice and only if it’s an even or winning game.

If I locate any online DD Spanish games with early surrender, I'll be quick to let everyone know. Seriously!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RatherNotGiveMyRealName View Post

You seem to answer your own question. Of course it is beatable but is it worth it. You will have a slight edge at +2 true count and higher but at 50% penetration the frequency of this occurrence will be very low. So, it will be good waste of time and you may get bored waiting. Not to mention that they may have countermeasures if they noticed your play.

Absolute waste of time unless You are planning on playing at least on 15 screens simultaneously just like online poker.