I rented a room for a couple days over labor day. My business is picking up so figured I'd try to get in as much time as possible at BJ since I will have to move it secondary in my pursuits over the next couple months. I played approx. 6 hours first day and 8 hours second. Spread was 1-6 but spreading to two hands of 1-6 at TC of +4. I woke up on checkout day down about $180. Brought $2000 for trip BR. I figured I'd play a 2 hour session before heading home, but open the spread up to 1-12 since won't be returning for quite sometime. To get to the point here, I played a shoe where hit a pair of aces drew more aces split 4 times and hit very weak draws on all the aces (min bet here, was at close to neutral count). Next shoe halfway through TC +8 3 decks reaming. Time to jam it in and hit the road. I spread to 16 units. Hit a pair of aces, and sure as shit drew more aces and split to the max of 4 hands and drew the same damn shit cards as the shoe before. I mean these hands were all practically identical as the shoe before. I did get creamed here, but I can now confirm shuffle tracking and ace sequencing is a very valuable skill worth pursuing and is where I will be spending much of my free time training.