Thread: Before the oldies bust out laughing..

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Before the oldies bust out laughing..

I have never attempted to meet an AP as I trust few people. I mostly leaned every little thing I know from this (and BJ21 before) site and a few books. However, often I have heard the benefits of networking. I have made maybe 30 visits to Las Vegas before without ever trying to meet anyone on this forum.

However, I am wondering if anyone here might want to meet up for coffee or a meal (no, I am not interested in partnering or hanging out much more). I have a trip coming up in the next month.

If you are in Las Vegas or resident there, sure would like to meet, get tips about everything there. Please PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I have never attempted to meet an AP as I trust few people. I mostly leaned every little thing I know from this (and BJ21 before) site and a few books. However, often I have heard the benefits of networking. I have made maybe 30 visits to Las Vegas before without ever trying to meet anyone on this forum.

However, I am wondering if anyone here might want to meet up for coffee or a meal (no, I am not interested in partnering or hanging out much more). I have a trip coming up in the next month.

If you are in Las Vegas or resident there, sure would like to meet, get tips about everything there. Please PM me if interested.
    If I was in Vegas at the same time, I’d meet you - I think it would be a gas. Obviously not at a store, and in deference to my wife, not at a rub and tug joint.

I wouldn’t play with you at a store, since the universe has likely pegged you from your vivid trip descriptions - but a couple if hours at a nice java joint or locals restaurant Over lunch. We could discuss advanced theory vs Zee theory over such mundane topics as bet ramping, critter handling, accurate vs non accurate counting cost errors and tell a few jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    If I was in Vegas at the same time, I’d meet you - I think it would be a gas. Obviously not at a store, and in deference to my wife, not at a rub and tug joint.

I wouldn’t play with you at a store, since the universe has likely pegged you from your vivid trip descriptions - but a couple if hours at a nice java joint or locals restaurant Over lunch. We could discuss advanced theory vs Zee theory over such mundane topics as bet ramping, critter handling, accurate vs non accurate counting cost errors and tell a few jokes.
    Exactly what I am looking for. Most of you guys know a whole lot more than you share on this forum. Let me know when you might be in Las Vegas and I can try and schedule to be there.

Yup, they have me pegged in Las Vegas alright but they don’t stop me because they know I am, at best, a break even player. They read this forum and know that every pro has already assessed me as a loser. I am just lucky that I have lasted 6+ years and only because variance has been on my side. I believe, after 30 some trips to Las Vegas, I am about even.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post

Hi Zee

I will be in Laughlin and Vegas next month. Email me your dates, and if it works out we can meet for a coffee.

apinvancouver at gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Old, but not dead View Post
    Hi Zee

I will be in Laughlin and Vegas next month. Email me your dates, and if it works out we can meet for a coffee.

apinvancouver at gmail
    Unfortunately, I plan to be there sooner.