See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    Playing a good pen 6D game H17 with good rules but wanting to see if I’m maximizing with spreading min 10 or 15 one hand to two by 150 max starting at T2 two by 50 ramping to two by 75 then 100 125 150 for each true count increase to max out at T6. Thanks for any valuable input
    Fyi, H17 games rarely have "good rules", but since you dont start your ramp until T2, you seemed to have done your homework....good move, HOWEVER if I'm waiting until t2 for an edge, someone has to pay for my time...you are only spreading x30 across 2 hands....and increment 10x at first edge, then only 5x incrementally to t6....YIKES....I spread minimum of 60x with such a game...EVENLY

Good luck.....btw, I like the "good pen" comment, but would be interested in what other rules (es, rsa) constitute that game having "good rules"...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Fyi, H17 games rarely have "good rules",
    My typical game
    6d NHC, SPL3, RSA3, DAS, DA2, H17, ES10. When Hole card, as above with LS ACE. I was weaned on the NHC game.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    There’s something you need to understand. The goal of the house is to empty your wallet. They don’t give a shit about you. They are not your friends. They don’t give a flying fuck if you’ve blown the mortgage and food money.

Any dialogue between myself and critters is insincere from either one to the other. It is only proffered by either one to the other to simulate the appearance of friendly dialogue. It is false. It is a masquerade. It means nothing.

Play the game, do what you have to - but pay heed to what I say.
    Play 3 days a week at this shop up 16k there since May and yes play rated. Now spreading from $10 to 2 X $200. Still haven’t used cvcx but intend to do so very soon. I’m sure if I am fortunate to get 50k or so winner my time will run out in my opinion but so far so good. I have trimmed the ramp to eliminate 75 and 125 going to 50 at t2 then 100 at t4 then 200 at t5 and up. I have a good amount of hours in at this point so hopefully the bankroll continues to build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    Play 3 days a week at this shop up 16k there since May and yes play rated. Now spreading from $10 to 2 X $200. Still haven’t used cvcx but intend to do so very soon. I’m sure if I am fortunate to get 50k or so winner my time will run out in my opinion but so far so good. I have trimmed the ramp to eliminate 75 and 125 going to 50 at t2 then 100 at t4 then 200 at t5 and up. I have a good amount of hours in at this point so hopefully the bankroll continues to build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Assuming hi lo or equivalent. I like your spunk. Assuming .5 he, your +3 bet should be your +4 bet. Can’t argue with your success to date, though I would make 3 suggestions.

1. Your ramp is not quite optimal. Get cvcx sooner than later. It is a source of excellent information and will answer many questions for you.
    2. Find out if your home store is a database participant. If so, really slow your play down, and stop playing there oreferably. WHEN they report you, and they will, they will also report your name, and probably your license plate number.
    3. Any new stores, play anonymously.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123