As a person who prides himself on logic and reason. I am sadly disappointed in a few outstanding members.

(Although their contributions have without a doubt made an undeniable impact on the game and made a few people a lot of money).

They have also done quite a bit of damage.
People just inquiring about the game saying why this and that I have seen get harrassed on common sense questions.

Ladies and gentlemen not everybody is the same.

Some lived a life most could hardly imagine.
I have seen people almost break down because of the antics of senior members.

I have seen abuse of power when it comes to the moderators and site owners. That may have lead to a death or two.

I have even seen one man get laughed out of here who has more knowledge in his left ball then 99percent of the world.

Take not a book by its cover for true beauty and knowledge is hidden within and silenced simply by the fear of critisism.

My next post will undoubtedly. Stir the pot.

But it will be in and of itself irrefutable mathematical proof of point done by side by side comparrasion. It will be inarguably the most well thought out thread the community has ever read.

It will embarrass many seasoned veterans. Authors etc. Even the good doctor himself will be proven inefficient. However I owe it to a late great friend of mine. To see that this is done.